Thank you your support so far this term, we realise that life is somewhat tricky for everyone at the moment and we appreciate the way everyone is supporting our efforts to provide some gymnastics activities to our members.
We are continually reviewing our protocols to make sure they adhere to the rules laid down by the government and by British Gymnastics our organising body and that they are as practical as possible for you and for our staff.
In order to make things easier for everyone we would like to issue a few reminders/suggestions:-
- Please respect social distancing whilst dropping off and collecting your children, we have marked out some zones at the front door please use these.
- Please make sure your child can pop their shoes on and off easily – crocs, wellies etc might be more practical than trainers and shoes with buckles & laces.
- Please make sure that your child’s bag is large enough for all their belongings to go into quickly and easily – a shopping bag is best (if not the height of fashion!).
- As the weather is getting worse if there is a queue at the front door please wait in your car until there is space under the shelter.
- We are having to keep doors open so the gym is cold, please make sure your child is wearing enough clothes to keep warm but still move freely & safely (leggings and a tee-shirt/sweatshirt over leotards).
Please could you do this via your customer portal, this way the absence is recorded directly onto the register so coaching staff can see who will and won’t be in class. A message will also go to our admin team but all of our administrators are part time so messages don’t always get to the coaching team before a class starts.
- View enrolments
- Notify absence
- Select reason
We will be rolling over our classes into the next half term and issuing invoices next week. If your child no longer wants their place please let us know immediately so that we can take them out of the class and offer the place to someone on the waiting list. As you will appreciate with the reduced number of children in classes and the shorter classes our income is much reduced and therefore filling every place is really important.
Once again, thank you so much for all your support.