We plan to run a number of new classes in September:
- Accompanied Pre-School for Children aged 3 &4 for children aged 3 & 4 who are not yet ready for our Independent Pre-School classes. This class will follow a similar structure to our independent classes but parents will be able to work with the children to develop their skills, it will be a more structured class than the Parent & Toddler classes.
- Pre-School Trampoline, a small group of 3 & 4 year olds focused on using the trampoline.
- Baby Gym for babies from 1 month to walking, an opportunity to introduce your baby to basic gentle exercise, movement & music
- Pre-School Gymnastics for Children with Disabilities, please contact us to see if we can offer something to suit your child
- Boys aged 10 years & over, Friday nights 7.30pm to 8.30pm
If you are interested in your child joining one of these please email us with your child’s full name, date of birth, contact details for yourself and the class you are interested in.
Please share with your family & friends!